Friday, September 2, 2011

Updates!

Man time flys!  Sorry I haven't posted in what feels like forever.  A lot has happened in the past month or so.  I had my review at school and they are extending my film deadline for next semester so I will be spending the next 3 months finishing it to the best of my abilities.  After that I took a mini vacation, had a birthday, and now I am back on track for the new (and last) semester!

Now on to more news!  



I have a table at the Alternative Press Expo (APE) here in San Francisco!  My table number is 415A.  I am very excited, and a little nervous, to be presenting my work and myself to the public.  So if you are in SF, you should swing by.  It's taking place at the Concourse Exhibition Center on October 1 & 2, and it's only $15 for the weekend!  That's a pretty awesome price to go see some talented folks.


I will update as time gets closer, but I will be selling a little sketchbook called Sketches Vol. 1.  It's filled with 32 pages of exactly what the title says.  I will also have bookmarks, buttons, prints, and original framed art for sale.




By the way, this is my banner I've been working on for the show.  What do you think?

No comments: