Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Clothed Figure 3 - Weeks 1 & 2


It's the 2nd week of the spring semester! Here are a few drawings I've done from my Clothed Figure 3 class. Hopefully you will see a lot more progression from these by the end of the semester. I haven't drawn in this style or used charcoal in quite some time. I'm a bit rusty I'm afraid. Hopefully I can attend a few workshops this semester to brush up on my skills.

The other class that I have this semester is Advanced Animal drawing, so you'll be seeing a lot of life drawings from me in the next 13 weeks. I'm really excited for that class because we aren't limited to a particular drawing style and I have freedom to experiment with drawing techniques, caricature, and different tools. My first trip is this Friday to draw some creatures and skeletons at the museum. I'm pretty excited about it and future trips to the zoo! :)

No comments: