Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shop Tab

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to update you guys about a new tab I added to the top of my blog called Shop.  That tab will take you to my new shop - adamknight.bigcartel.com.  Here you will be able to buy original works when they become available at reasonable prices.  Right now everything in the shop is available for $30.  If there is something you would like to see in the shop then feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email.  If you've got a favorite character you would like to see drawn then let me know and I'll do my best to get it in the shop.

If you would like a private commission then please send me an email as to what you'd like.  If you have any questions feel free to let me know, otherwise please enjoy my shop, I'll let you know when there is new art available via twitter, and thank you for your support.

Adam Knight

2 comments:

Casemanartist said...

Love it! I look forward to the day that I attend the CTN Expo and head straight to your booth to get an autographed copy of your latest book. Keep up the awesome! :^)

Adam Knight said...

Thanks Casey! I look forward to the day that I have enough work together that I can do that. That'd be awesome! I'm flattered that you look forward to it as well. :)