Sunday, October 24, 2010

MLT - Mutton, Lettuce, and Tomato


This Wednesday my dialogue 3d animation is due for class.  This is where I am at so far with it.  I would like to polish it up as much as I can so I have a 3d piece to put on my demo reel.  I'd love to get some feedback, so let me know what you think.

My next 3d piece is going to be half dialogue and half dance, so that should be interesting, challenging, and pretty fun.  I feel like I'm getting a lot better with Maya, understanding how to use the rigs, and animating in 3d in general.  The graph editor was giving me problems before, but I feel like I understand it now.  I'd often find myself wanting to just draw the animation traditionally and getting frustrated, but I didn't have that problem this time.  It actually went pretty smoothly.

3 comments:

Abz said...

Haha, I thought it was a great choice for a clip. its a little tricky cuz he speaks a bit fast, but I think you're doing a great job. I like when he's listing things on his fingers.

;) Good work buddy

Adam Knight said...

Thanks Abz!

wow! the sky is blue. said...

nice!!!