Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rascal - Rough Turnarounds

Rascal is one the main characters in my thesis animation.  I thought I'd share with you guys some of the turnarounds that I've done of him.  This is his new design that I did of him towards the beginning of summer.  I'm also redesigning my other characters.  I could show you some of the old designs, but I think I'll save them for now and show you the new ones when I get them completed.  I plan on doing more expressions and drawings of him interacting with the other characters, Jerry & Carol.



2 comments:

Abz said...

Good stuff.. my only comment would be regarding the 2nd last turn on the head rotations. It seems to be losing alot of its volume and form- it's looking a bit flat and paper like... but everything else look great!

Adam Knight said...

Yeah, that one bugs me too. I always find the back 3/4 view to be the hardest. It's better than what it was, but it still needs another go. Thanks!