Thursday, August 12, 2010

Final Layouts From Class





The summer semester has come to an end and this is the last of my layouts that I could get completed.  This semester seemed to go by so fast.  I did pretty well in the class, learned a lot, and had a lot of fun making the layouts.  My favorite one is the warped perspective (the 2nd ones).  It's going to be a horizontal pan from right to left.  Now that I've done a majority of my layouts I'm excited to finish the rest and start playing around with the characters on them.  There's a few tweaks that need to be made to these by the end of the film, but I wanted to share what I've done since my last update.  Which one is your favorite?

5 comments:

the Eclectic. said...

W-O-W.... All equally amazing, and very refreshing to see your hand put into this style, you really make it your own and it stands out from the crowd of likewise animators. The middle one is the most fantastic to my eye, it just blows me away with the layers of depth you've created.

Adam Knight said...

Thanks Alison! :)

Abz said...

I like the ones you like as well-- such creative layouts and really detailed. Good for you man, keeping an eye out for more of your updates! Dont forget to go out there and get some sun; enjoy summer outdoors as well! :P

Adam Knight said...

Thanks man! I'll be getting some sun here over break, haha. Glad you like checking out my work so much.

Casemanartist said...

Very nice; these are all fantastically quirky! I agree that the second pan is going to be epic. Can't wait to see more!