Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Better Ball - Mario Style


Since the 2D world of animation is very limited when it comes to jobs, I thought I'd take some 3D courses while I'm here so I can always flip between the two if I have to. So here is my first assignment from my 3D Character Animation course. We had to take a ball with a tail and animate him bouncing and interacting with something in a scene. I chose to do a spin off of the Mario games. The style is suppose to be close to Super Mario Bros Wii.

My next assignment though is a full character animation, which you won't see till the end of next month. I never really cared for 3D animation, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it and it's easy for me if I use it like I would if I were doing it in 2D.

1 comment:

wow! the sky is blue. said...

luv it !! it was so creative. it looks so convincing..