Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mary Sue Toy/Figurine! (UPDATE!)

********UPDATE********
Well it's official. I got an email last night saying that she's up and running on the site. You all can now help me out by going and voting for her.

Patch Together - Mary Sue

A 5 is the highest rating you can give. You have to sign up for an account though to participate in voting. It's really easy, free, and only takes like 2 minutes. If you could help me out by voting that'd be awesome! If she gets enough votes then she will be put on the pre-order list to get made.

You know you want a cute little Mary Sue sitting in your kitchen or office.


Thanks for your support!

****************************
So a few weeks ago Mike Henry submitted a sweet character design topatchtogether.com, which turns out is a really cool site. It's like threadless, but instead of t-shirts you can design your own toys. I just submitted my Mary Sue design.

I think she'd be really cool as a toy/figurine and would look awesome in my kitchen. Hopefully they will approve of my design and it will be up for voting. I'll let you guys know when it's up so you can help me get it made. And if you like it too then you can help by voting and eventually ordering one for yourself too. I'm pretty excited about it and hope people like her enough so she can get made.

I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: