Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Start of A New Semester

I've been a busy little bee so far this semester. I'm busy in all of my classes and I have a ton of work. For my animation class, I'm working on a film called "Snooze." You will have to wait till the end of the semester though to see what it's all about. I uploaded my character design though of my character called Mary Sue. She the waitress chick from my website. I decided to simplify her a little bit and animate her.

The sketches below that are some studies from my clothed figure class, Character Design & Drawing for Animators. It's pretty cool so far, but it's a lot of drawing. I recently just got done designing Kate Winslet as a cartoon character. I'll be posting that soon too. Our next assignment is to redo our celebrity character designs and facial expressions, so I'll post them next week.






No comments: