Monday, January 26, 2009

Vegas Ladies

I was commissioned to make this piece for some lady friends of mine here in the bay area.  The two girls in the group actually asked me to do the commission for the rest of them.  They wanted everyone dressed up in sexy christmas attire and in vegas.  They had gone on a trip together in vegas and this was their Christmas gift to the girls.  They weren't able to get together until this past weekend and they were very happy with the results.  It was cool to see there reaction to it. 

I also got some good feedback on it before it was due from my buddies over at Sketch Your Damn Face Off.  My friend Heather invited me to join it and it's been pretty cool so far to see people's sketches/work and then read people's comments.  If you've got some free time you should check out some of the artists over there.

No comments: