Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Head Study 08 + Spring Semester

I pumped out a pretty good drawing on Monday. My teacher, Mark, seemed to be pretty pleased by it. He thought it was coming a long well. I think it's one of my better ones so far. Everyone in class was doing some really nice work. It's cool seeing everyones progression and how much better everyone is getting.


In other news though, today I registered for classes for the spring semester. I'm pretty excited about it. I don't have any more traditional art classes, which I'm happy about. I love doing fine art and things like that, but when I'm competing with Illustration majors and people who want to do that kind of work for a living it kind of takes away the fun of doing it. I only had one animation class this semester, but next semester they are all animation based classes which I'm pumped about. I have four classes next semester which includes History of Character Animation, Traditional Animation 02, Character Design & Drawing for Animation, and Storyboarding. It's going to be a pretty busy semester, but I'm excited for it. I can't wait to dive in deeper with everything.

So that is what you can look forward to seeing from me on this blog. Most of my work so far has been a mix of traditional art and animation, but everything after Christmas will be geared towards animation.

No comments: