Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Head Study 06

I think this was one of my first drawings of an asian woman from life.  I think it turned out alright.  I think my modeling and rendering skills are getting better, but I still have a ways to go compared to some of the illustration majors in my class.  I'm an animation major though so I don't worry too much. :)  

For anyone who looks at my blog frequently and wonders what happened to this weeks animation, it's on its way.  My teacher is giving us another week to finish them up or complete them.  So instead of uploading what I got done for last week I'm going to save it for this week and show the finished results.  I've put in 16 hours of work though so far and I've got about 14 seconds of animation.  I'm pretty excited about this piece though because it's one of my first acting pieces, but you'll have to stay tuned till Thursday or Friday to see it.

No comments: