Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally All Settled In and Quinn is Finished!

I'm finally all settled in at my apartment in San Francisco.  I will post pictures later of it or on facebook.  My roommate is really awesome and I've met some pretty awesome people so far.  I have my first class tomorrow, traditional animation, and I can't wait.  So far AAU is amazing.  It's everything my old school should have been.  I've really been overwhelmed with everything here in San Francisco.  It's probably one of the most amazing cities I've ever been to.  There's a lot of things to do and see and the school has a lot of activities going on for new students.  My roommate and I ran into a few problems with our place not being set up with the right furniture and things like that, but things are all together now.  I've been here for a little over a week and can't wait to get things rollin'.  I have class on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday so things are nicely spread out and I have 3 classes, Head Drawing, Figure Drawing, and Traditional Animation.  In the mean time I'm looking for a part-time job and have sent a few places my resume and reels and stuff.  I'd like to have an art related job, but we will see.  So far things are amazing and I can't wait to start posting some of my new work that I'l be doing here at AAU.  In the mean time I hope you enjoy Quinn.