Friday, August 8, 2008

iMac Inspires Mary Sue

My new iMac has arrived and I can't explain how much I love this thing. With all of this new creative technology before me it gave me a boost and I'm back into the swing of things.

Out of nowhere I decided that I wanted to draw a hot waitress chick serving an ice cream sundae because I love ice cream and hot chicks, haha. While I was drawing I came up with the slogan serving up creative deliciousness since 1985. I want to put a retro 1950's or 60's sign behind her with lights and then on the top I think I'm going to add Knight Diner to complete it. I think it's going to be lots of fun.

The Resident Evil one is in the works. It's just a little more tedious because I have to make sure everything looks like it's suppose to. Anyway, I hope you like this one and you can expect inks and colors soon. Promise!



1 comment:

Mig Reyes said...

Good 'ol Apple, inspiring the sexiest from all of us.