Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Know What You're Thinking

"Adam you said you'd give us some new work every week." Yep I sure did, but things have been a little crazy. I went on a two week vacation with my family that ate up all of July and work has been busy. I am working on the inks for my resident evil picture and I have a video project in the works too that I've been working on here and there for a while. So there's a few things coming. I need to do some more sketching. I've just been a little out of it lately. When I'm at home it's hard to find the energy to work on things. I'm also getting things ready for when I move to San Francisco. I've also been holding out on some of my projects on my PC lately because I'm waiting for my new iMac to come in, which I'm pretty excited about. It's my first Mac and my software already came in. I got Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium for it. It should be in this Tuesday at the latest and I can't wait to get it all set up and play with all of its new features. I haven't gotten a new computer in the past 5 years so everything should run amazing on this thing. I got it maxed out with 4 GB of Memory and 1 TB of hard drive space, which will be so nice. :)

2 comments:

Mig Reyes said...

Awesome, dude! I just prodded Mike into posting more, again, too! Lovin that we're all back in the mix.

http://miketendo.com/blog/2008/08/03/nutshell-vol-1-and-2/

Adam Knight said...

Me too! I can't wait to get things really going. I think things will really heat up once I get to AAU. I'm sure I'll be uploading constantly. Thanks Mig.