Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone who stumbles across this little page of mine. I've been thinking about having my own blog for quite a while now and I've finally made one. I'll be using this blog for just about everything. I'll be updating it with things that are going on in my life, my artwork, animations, and little random drawings that I do. I would really love to try and update everyday with a new sketch of some sort, but we will see if I'll be able to keep up with that right now. Maybe a drawing every week would be more realistic at the moment. I hope you all stay tuned and feel free to add this page to your bookmarks. I plan on updating a lot with new material.

If you have stumbled across this page and are new to my work and would like to see it, just look over to the right in my links section. You should be able to find all kind of goodies in there. Or stay tuned and watch my demo reel. :)

Cheers,

Adam

2 comments:

spigumus said...

Adam, I'm pumped for your blog! John got his up, and mine is coming soon!

You should get a Twitter while you're at it—we're all on it.

Cheers!

andy said...

hey adam, good to hear and thanks for the link to my post.